How to measure your dog
- Get your dog to stand with his head up
- Follow the front leg all the way up to the point where the dog's neck begins
- Measure from this point down to the root of the tail, as shown in the photo above
- Use this centimeter measurement to find the right size by using the table further down the page. There is a table for the old sizes (SupremePro and Spirit) and one for the new (Solution, Smart and Spirit 2.0)
- You can also watch Lissen measure Luna in the video above
Length of back
Sizing chart for SupremePro
Length of back
It is difficult for me to measure my dog. How accurate would it be if I choose size based solely on the breed in the chart?
We recommend that you find the right size by measuring your dog, since there can be large differences in size within each breed.
I have a puppy that I would like to buy a drying coat for. Which size should I choose?
As long as your dog is still growing, it is best to wait. When the dog has grown to its full size, you can safely measure and choose the right size. Remember that there is a big difference in how big dogs of the same breed end up being - so make sure it doesn't grow any more before you buy a drying coat. It must not end up being too tight or small.
I have a dog with a unique body structure. How do I choose the right size for it?
(e.g. Chow Chow, English Bulldog, Italian Greyhound, etc.)
It can be difficult to find the right size for individual breeds. In these cases, we recommend that you try a drying coat on your dog in a physical store if possible - then you can be sure that the size fits perfectly.